Blue and Gold Fall Showcase
3 Dates to choose from
Sunday, November 6: High School Tournament
Saturday, November 12: High School Tournament
Sunday, November 13: High School Tournament
Teams traveling a long distance an sign up for both days (Nov 12 & 13)
N.Y.S. High School Rules. Games will consist of 2-26 minute running halves with a 3- minute halftime. No timeouts are allowed. If a game is tied it will end in a tie. All penalties will be served and there will be a man up situation
- Play 3 games consisting of 2-26 minute running halves.
- 10 vs. 10
- Professional Referees
- Attempts will be made to match up teams based on ability.
- Roster and Bio provided for all college coaches in attendance
- Recruiting Seminar for athletes and parents
- $80 per player
- 20-player per team minimum
- A team representative must collect all individual checks and register one time.
- $500 Non-Refundable deposit is due with registration
- All teams must be paid in full one month prior to event
- Rosters are due one week prior to event
Location: Hofstra University Campus
Inclement Weather Policy:
The directors of Blue and Gold Lacrosse Camps Inc. reserve the right to cancel, shorten or re-schedule tournament games due to inclement weather, poor field conditions, or player and fan safety concerns. No refunds will be granted if these actions are necessary.
When you make a purchase using a credit card, we collect your name, your billing address for the card, the card type, number, and expiration date. We collect this information in order to bill you for your purchase.
The security of your personal information is very important to us. We value your trust very highly, and pledge to you, our customer, that we will work to protect the security and privacy of any personal information you provide to us. We do not and will not sell or rent your personal information to anyone.
Blue and Gold Lacrosse is committed to extending equal opportunity to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national or ethnic origin, physical or mental disability, marital or veteran status in employment and in the conduct and operation of Blue and Gold’s programs.