Blue and Gold Fall Showcasing Clinic
Fall Showcasing Clinic 2013
November 3 & 10, 2013
Thank you to all for participating and
thank you to all the college coaches in attendance from the
Albertus Magnus, Army, Assumption, Binghamton, Brockport, Bryant, Chestnut Hill, Clark, Connecticut College, Cornell, Curry, Dartmouth, Dickinson, Dowling, FDU, Florida Southern, Goucher, Hartford, Hartwick, Hendrix, Hofstra, Hope, Johnson & Wales, Lafayette, Lynn, Manhattanville, Maritime, Marquette, Marywood, Michigan, Misericordia, Molloy, Monmouth, Montclair State, Mt. St. Mary's, Notre Dame de Namur , Oberlin, Ohio Valley, Ohio Wesleyan, Oneonta, Pace, Plattsburgh, Post, Richmond, Sacred Heart, Saint Joseph's, Saint Rose, Stevens, Suffolk, Thiel, Union, USMMA, Western New England,
N.Y.S. High School Rules. Games will consist of 2-26 minute running halves with a 3 minute halftime. No timeouts are allowed. If a game is tied it will end in a tie. All penalties will be served and there will be a man up situation
Attempts will be made to match up teams based on ability.
- Play 3 games consisting of 2-26 minute running halves.
- 10 vs 10
- Professional Referees
- Roster and Bio provided for all college coaches in attendance
- All players will receive a reversible jersey
- Recruiting Seminar for athletes and parents
- Recruiting Seminar with Coach Tierney - Margiotta Hall Theater 2 pm
- $80 per player
- 20 player per team minimum
- A team representative must collect all individual checks and register one time.
- $500 Non-Refundable deposit is due by September 15, 2013
- All teams must be paid in full by October 1, 2013
- Rosters are due by October 25
Hofstra University Campus
Long Island Marriott 1.800.228.9290, 516.794.3800
Red Roof Inn, (516) 794-2555, VP code is 518984.
Inclement Weather Policy:
The directors of Blue and Gold Lacrosse Camps Inc. reserve the right to cancel, shorten or re-schedule tournament games due to inclement weather, poor field conditions, or player and fan safety concerns. No refunds will be granted if these actions are necessary.