Blue and Gold Fall Showcasing Clinic
Fall Showcasing Clinic 2013
Rules of Play
N.Y.S. High School Rules. Games will consist of 2-26 minute running halves with a 3 minute halftime. No timeouts are allowed. If a game is tied it will end in a tie. All penalties will be served and there will be a man up situation
Attempts will be made to match up teams based on ability.
- Play 3 games consisting of 2-26 minute running halves.
- 10 vs 10
- Professional Referees
- Roster and Bio provided for all college coaches in attendance
- All players will receive a reversible jersey
- Recruiting Seminar for athletes and parents
- $75 per player
- 20 player per team minimum
- A team representative must collect all individual checks and register one time.
- $500 Non-Refundable deposit is due by September 15, 2013
- All teams must be paid in full by October 1, 2013
- Rosters are due by October 25
Hofstra University Campus
Long Island Marriott 1.800.228.9290, 516.794.3800
Inclement Weather Policy:
The directors of Blue and Gold Lacrosse Camps Inc. reserve the right to cancel, shorten or re-schedule tournament games due to inclement weather, poor field conditions, or player and fan safety concerns. No refunds will be granted if these actions are necessary.