WARRIOR Long Island Lacrosse Classic and Clinic
Saturday & Sunday
July 16 & 17, 2016
A & B DIVISIONS FROM 2025 – Varsity/Championship
2025: Players graduating high school in the year 2025 or younger
2024: Players graduating high school in the year 2024 or younger
2023: Players graduating high school in the year 2023 or younger
2022: Players graduating high school in the year 2022 or younger
2021: Players graduating high school in the year 2021 or younger
JV: Players graduating high school in the year 2019 or younger
Championship and all 'A' brackets will play to a winner.
AT ALL LEVELS, PLAYERS CAN PLAY UP, BUT NEVER DOWN
Tournament Fee: $1800 per team
$500 deposit due upon registration
Please know that we do not take special requests for any of our tournaments. Before you sign up to participate, please make sure your team can be here from the first game on the schedule to the last game on the schedule. Your special request can affect several teams and their experiences. Double check the age bracket that you sign up for, as making a mistake with this can also lead to bad experiences for your team as well as several other teams.
Thank you for your cooperation regarding these items. Our ultimate goal is that the players have a great experience at all of our events.
Tournament will be located at various local sites. Transportation will be necessary for travelers.
· 52-minute Games (more playing, easier subbing, less parent complaints)
· Regulation size fields
10 v 10
· 2 Trained officials for each game
· Over 100 college coaches in attendance over the weekend
· Guaranteed 5 games
· Convenient scheduling
· Location near beaches and NYC for down time experience for your team
· Experienced trainers/EMT’s next to every field
· Ample parking at every site
· Dorms available for cost efficient lodging and convenience
· Plenty of hotels in the area – with great rates
· All age groups available
· All talent levels paired correctly
· Plenty of local food options available
· Over 150 teams participating
Multiple team discounts are available only for teams 8th grade and younger.
Prorating is available.
INCLEMENT WEATHER POLICY: THE DIRECTORS OF BLUE AND GOLD LACROSSE CAMPS INC. RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CANCEL, SHORTEN OR RE-SCHEDULE TOURNAMENT GAMES DUE TO INCLEMENT WEATHER, POOR FIELD CONDITIONS, OR PLAYER AND FAN SAFETY CONCERNS. NO REFUNDS WILL BE GRANTED IF THESE ACTIONS ARE NECESSARY.
PLEASE VISIT COLISEUM DELI: http://www.coliseumcaterers.com/deli.html
On campus housing for players and coaches are available. Please contact us at
Hotels: New this year is our sports travel consultant, EPN Travel.